Friday, October 26, 2007

playing with behaviors of everyday life.

This activity was really funny and very spontaneous. When my partner and I faced back to back we lined up our mirrors so we could see each others faces. We looked at one another and smiled and I made the first face and Jill mimicked. We took at step away from each other and continued making different faces. They were really childish and silly. It reminded me times when you and friends sit in front of a camera and take ridiculous pictures with the weirdest faces. Being able to see my partner through a mirror, I could catch the transaction of one facial expression to the next. That made it even more comical because you could see the thought process on her face as if it was saying, "What should my next expression be?" I think this was a cool activity being able to see facial expressions that are made everyday through a different perspective and mimicking them while slowly walking further away until you could no longer make out your partners face.

No comments: