Monday, March 3, 2008

Color Eye Contacts

Eye contacts, they started as another alternative to the eye glasses. Then wahlah, the color eye contact was invented.






Color contacts are wild looking. I remember the first time I saw color contacts but didn't know they existed yet. I was in third grade and my friend invited me to Dave and Busters. At the end of a fun night I was going to cash in my tokens for a prize. The guy behind the cunter turned around and had solid black eyes, i was so taken back by it.









It is seems so extraordinary to me when I see people wearing color contacts. Its allmost like dressing your eye for an occasion, or mood, or simply because the color is appealing. Wearing colors is a personal style for people to express themselves beyond just clothing. People show this by dying their hair, or painting their car or room their favorite color, or getting colored tattoos, or contacts etc. This goes to show that color is such a representative subject. I think that extreme color contacts are crazy, and people have to be bold to wear them. I wonder, do people think..I want cat eyes today, or I want to invision patriotism....

No comments: